Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sucks to Be Me

Kimberly Pauley

Sucks to Be Me: the All-True Confessions of Mina Hamilton, Teen Vampire (Maybe)

Genre: Romance, Fantasy

1. My parents are freaks. Sure, every teenager says that. But I know for a fact mine are bloodsucking vampire freaks.
2. As if high school wasn't bad enough, now I have to go to vampire classes with a bunch of weirdos who actually want to drink blood.

3. Then there's my complete inability to talk in complete sentences around cute boys. (Especially Nathan. He probably thinks I've got a speech impediment or something.)

4. And I can't tell my best friend Serena about any of this.

5. But the absolute worst thing is that the whole world is about to find out what happened when my parents forced me to decide whether I want to be a vampire! Please don't read this book. It's just embarrassing.

No comments: