Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Maze of Bones

Rick Riordan

The Maze of Bones

Genre: Mystery, Action

Book 1 of The 39 Clues series


What would happen if you discovered that your family was one of the most powerful in human history? What if you were told that the source of the family's power was hidden around the world, in the form of 39 clues? What if you were given a choice - take a million dollars and walk away ... or get the first clue? If you're Amy and Dan Cahill, you take the clue - and begin a very dangerous race.


This series also comes with a pretty good website that you can find (and hunt for clues yourself) at www.the39clues.com.



2 comments:

Mark Alford said...

Absolutely fun book. I really like the web page that goes with it. It is an easy but fun read. I liked the whole idea of racing to get get the prize. It has an Amazing Race feel to it.

I give this book a 4 out of 5

Anonymous said...

I really liked this book. It was very good. I liked the whole adventure and racing to get to the next clue before anyone else does. I give this book an 8 out of 10.
-Landon Wheeler